2 & 3 July are the Know Cow Herd Health Seminars.
Two days of highly visual workshops will be presented by CowSignals trainerMarloes Levelink and Fred Hoekstra, both internationally qualified trainers who have vast experience working with the local dairy industry. Farm owners and managers will benefit from learning;
• How to read cow body language.
• Why understanding your cows can increase herd longevity and productivity for little or no cost.
• The key points for optimal farming.
• Effective ways to minimise lameness.
• Why some hoofcare efforts fail.
Know Cow Herd Health Seminars
Date & location: 2 July in Gore, 3 July in Winton
Hope to meet you there!