In June we will be organizing 6 open day trainings with our 6 most popular subjects. As a preview, we have a tip on each subject for you in this blog!
Day trainings are for:
- Farmers, feed advisors, vets, barn designers and fertility experts who want to know more in depth about a specific subject.
- Advisors that really want to help farmers recognize and solve underlying problems.
- Everyone that wants to have a fun and informative day with interesting people from other countries and excellent food.
1: CowSignals (June 7)
Why is this cow sitting like a dog?
Learn to recognize all cow signals.
CowSignals is about:
- No more disease
- From 3 to 5 lactations average
- More income and working pleasure for farmers
2: Stress-free stockmanship (June 8)
Keep it safe!
Stairs are a big risk area and it only works with stress-free stockmanship.
Stress-free stockmanship is about:
- Less accidents
- Less lameness
- Moving cows efficient and easily
3. Feeding Signals (June 9)
Add a magnet to your mixer wagon
Look what this farmer found!
Feeding Signals is about:
- Feeding a quality ration
- Effect of housing and management on feed intake
- Prevent rumen acidosis
4. Hoof Signals (June 13)
Do you like ladies with high heels?
There should be at least 3 cm between skin and floor.
Hoof Signals is about:
- Prevent lameness
- The right treatment
- Minimalize pressure
5. YoungStock Signals (June 14)
Put feed on the newborn calf
Mazimize feed intake for minimimal disease.
Youngstock Signals is about:
- Control (health) risks
- Raise healthy and robust heifers
- Rearing à 3 cent/liter milk instead of 5 cent/liter milk
6. Fertility Signals (June 15)
Bleeding off signals
This signal means: check for heat and inseminate in 19-20 days.
Fertility Signals is about:
- Is she coming in heat?
- Is she seen in heat?
- Is she pregnant?
Hope you like our tips!
What are your best tips on these subjects? Please share them below!